Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Civil Wars. Oz Music.

The Civil Wars were kind enough to drive over between shows in Birmingham, AL to do an in-store appearance at Oz Music.  They were some of the most genuinely nice and polite artists I've come across.  Their manager was even nice enough to put me on the guest list for their Sunday matinee show the next day.  I don't have the time or space in this blog to tell you how much I love their new album.  If you dont have it, BUY IT.  If you have a chance go see them on tour.  I'll stop rambling and get to the photos...  I hope you enjoy them.

- jeff












1 comment:

  1. I bought their new album and EP. I love the Civil Wars! I clicked on this link via The Civil Wars on twitter. I just love them. These are awesome photos! I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete